SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Blogger's Thought: "Fashion is more about you than about your preferred brand."

"We often think of fashion in terms of chic brands. Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Versace; these are some of the temples of fashion. Fashionistas splash their wealth on famous fashion brands. But that doesn't mean the ordinary person on the street does not have a fashion sense. Fashion is more about you than about your preferred brand. Materialism is passé. Fashion is a personal style statement. So go ahead and create your fashion signature."

I was searching for fashion quotes on the net then surprisingly, I saw this site. I was mesmerized and amazed on what the author said about fashion - which is really true. I got inspired to what he wrote because we have the same perception about fashion.

Yes, it is not all about the labels but it is about the person who creates his fashion style. Most of us think that having a Prada, Gucci, Mikel Kors, and other famous brands is being fashionable; however, we are having the wrong thought about it. Every person has a certain style and has their own taste of fashion. Your clothes, accessories should not always be expensive to say that you are a certified fashionsita but as long as you have the 'STYLE' in you and you are confident with what you wear and who you are - then you are the bomb.

I don't mean to say that I disagree in buying fashion brands because it is expensive; well, it is a big part of the fashion industry and I do also follow some of it but my point is, fashion should not be just centered on the fashion labels; and like what Coco Chanel said, "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening."

THE THOUGHT: Fashion is EVERYWHERE, it is in YOU. Shine and be proud.

PS: I bought my very first fashion magazine, which is ELLE (September Issue).
I liked how the magazine covers the latest trends and talks deeply about fashion and fashion designers. They gave me new fashion ideas, and motivation to work more on my fashion styling dream. 5 stars for the magazine; grab and get one!



ELLE September 11 No. 313 GWYNETH. WWW.ELLE.COM. HEARST Magazines. CHERCHEZ LA FEMME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.