SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Featured: Too cool for school

School is back! Summer vacation for students is over; and for sure their lazy times will strike back. Students would for sure look forward in having their binders, line papers, bags, pens, and pencils to be their first priority in hand. However, school fashion is never forgotten. Students give their best to look good at school - as many people say, "dress to impress." They use fashion as something that they would be proud for and to have the confidence they need to shine not only as a student but also as an individual.


This is what I miss the most - dressing up everyday for school. For me, being cool for school is a must - because you get the attention you want but not only that, it is also a way to get respect and students make you their role model. My school year 2010-2011 brought me the Fashion EXPERIENCE. I was just a simple boy when I first started highschool in Canada. Back from the Philippines, I never really care on what I wear but I care about my look - as long as what I'm wearing suits me, then everything is fine!

Before, baggy jeans, graphic tees, and sneakers were my basic fashion style. But when I came here, fashion inspired me and it is a part of me now. Having the right sense of clothing, colors, and style would give you the complete package you've been wanting. However, I believe that you don't have to learn something about fashion first to know how to dress up; you just have to be yourself and know what you like then everything will follow. :)


So, I went to my school last Friday (Septmeber 9, 2011) to chat with my friends whom I haven't seen for a long time. It was pretty hot but windy that day and it gave me excitement as I see students wearing chic and 'cool for school' clothing. Actually, I was tagged as the 'Mr. Fashionable' in school and that was one of the huge compliments I got and I am thankful for that. So, I tried to look for 'Fashionistas' in the school that day and I saw tons; although I didn't get much photos of the students because I was in a hurry, these girls caught me because of their simple but fancy-colorful outfits.


Andrea Caampued: She is wearing a pink-gray stripes round neck drape top matched with a brown rolled-up shorts and a black flats, which she accessorized with a necklace and a watch. *Well, this girl knows how to style. :)


Scharlyn Llamas: I liked her Leopard print shirt - it's very distinct and it will really get your attention. She paired it up with skinny jeans, accessorized with tribal bracelet/s, and loafer shoes. Her black bag pack adds a twist within the outfit. *Safari mode! :D


Viva Song: Her tee is unique - I love the graphic design and it is over-sized. The style is very comfy and she pulled it off. It's simple and playful.

Note: These girls were very shy when I took them photos; they blocked their faces with the use of their hands. HA! :P

Fashion in school should be just fine. Don't be over the top and just stay on the line; try to 'fit' in the school vibe, be funky, and enjoy life because Paris Hilton once said,"The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."

Stand up, be proud for yourself. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.