SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

BOUR•GEOIS

Not really sure how to feel about it, something in the way you move.
Makes me feel like I can't live without you because it takes me all the way.
I want you to stay.

Brzh-ˌ - A cozy-casual Wednesday. Sweater, cute-sy pants, and I'm rocking my heels again. Love, love, love! I miss my blonde hair! I'm back to black with some gold blonde highlights in my bangs by the way! Check my Twitter photos to see!

This look is just perfect for a perfect date this Valentines. There's not too much going on, very detailed and comfortable, and it emphasizes the colors black, white, and red which targets the Valentine atmosphere. It is another androgyny look but this time I focused to the color black to sell the look to the male market as well.

Outfit: BOURGEOIS Sweater from Forever21 | Cherry-Checkered Cropped Trousers from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Black Fitted Shirt from YesStyle.com | Black Suede Heels from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Gray Tweed (Texture) Hat from TOPMAN Vancouver | Double-Collared Wool Charcoal Coat (Thrift) from Value Village Vancouver | Gold Chain Necklace from Forever21. 

"Where the dream takes you... Where your heart longs to be... When you finally found that place, you'll find all you need." - Atlantis

HAPPY VALENTINE'S!
Spread the love, spread the word, spread FASHION.
SEFFINISTO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.