SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Thursday, March 28, 2013

Eye Of The Tiger

It's the eye of the tiger, its the cream of the fight.
Rising up to the challenge of our rivals and the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night.
He's watching us all with the eye of the tiger.

It's my love for prints and tigers this time; inspired from Kenzo's tiger craze and harmony in lines, I have put an ensemble that balances my androgyny and vintage style.
Prints on prints is all over the town and pleated pants are on the rise again; and within this look, both trends collide.
Well, I created this look last year without the hype of anything. You know me, I never really get my inspiration from just a certain line or person. I am a mix of everything, and I draw myself through love to our dear mother Earth.  Okay, off topic. Cheeses. HA!
I usually pair this up with shorts over leggings but this time I used pants. This look just developed with the added bowler hat, the belt, the ample military boots, and my so-called Narnia bag (which you could put almost everything). Fashion really goes on cycle, and I love how I am starting to see this style again in the streets of Vancouver.
Strong and fashion forward, this outfit has the eye of the tiger.
I must say one of my favorites. Here's the rest.




Outfit: Tiger Print Shirt from TOPMAN Vancouver | Geo-lines Vintage Cardigan from Value Village Vancouver (Thrift) | High-Waist Pleated Black Pants from Forever21 | Ample Black Military Boots from TOPSHOP Vancouver | Gold Double Chain Necklace from Joe Fresh | Black Bowler Hat from H&M | Narnia Bag from H&M.

“Oh, never mind the fashion. When one has a style of one's own, it is always 20 times better.” 

PS: I am still craving to get a Kenzo Tiger Sweater. Please, don't sell out this time!

SEFFINISTO.
Always here to inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.