SEFFINISTO

 photo stars-BEST_zpsdnl2tj3i.jpgPhotobucket


Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Stand by You

When you fight for every breath
And the waves are overhead
Let me lay your mind to rest
I will stand by you.

Sparkles, eyes, tiger and everything nice.
Holiday grey, black, and white as colours unite. 
'Tis the season to be jolly,
'tis the season to bring out style fantastically.

It is another KENZO time for me! #sweaterWeather
Pretty basic styling: The eye sweater, runners, and just a comfy black low crotch joggers.
I've been sporting such a cozy look nowadays, with stand out staple pieces match with a pop of colour and some bling bling.

The highlight of this look is my "far-fetched" white tiger bag that was first popularized by Big Bang's G-Dragon. I have bought this one from China, early May this year on a trip- and since then, I've been getting awesome reviews about it! 

I had a great time pairing this with my "Kenzo Eye" as they were also popular with their "Kenzo Tiger" line. So, I thought they could all work together.


White Tiger Head Bag Pack, China



Outfit: KENZO grey Eye sweater from KENZO | Ribbed knee black Joggers from Forever 21 | Light Grey Runners from New Balance

It may be my last style-post for this year 2014, as things go by so quickly and I had other responsibilities to do. However, I am expecting for an immense amount of fashion from myself next year as I evolve from androgynous to fully menswear. I can't wait!

As far as I go, everything about Seffinisto is all on his I N S T A G R A M!

I could show you incredible things.
SEFFINISTO

8 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

SEFFINISTO has arrived.